We’re a little late uploading this latest mixtape from Swiss Beatz ex-wife Mashonda, but she added a lot of classics in the mix so timing shouldn’t be a factor.
The set is titled ‘Love, Mashonda’ and it includes five new Mashonda songs and a bunch of her favorite songs including D’ Angelo’s “How does it feel,” Floetry’s “Say yes” and Marvin Gaye’s “Sexual healing.”
Brand new mixtape from the beautiful & single Mashonda just in time for the women’s holiday. SMH!
2. Mr. Valentine
3. Raphael Saadiq â All I ask of you
4. Touch me (Prod. Mike City)
5. Marvin Gaye â Sexual healing
6. Pinup (Prod. Lab Ox)
7. Maxwell â Bad habit
8. Mystery w/ Lil Mo (Prod. Mike City)
9. Sade â Cherish the day
10. Intrigued (Prod. Derrick “Drop” Braxton)
11. Faith Evans & Aaron Hall â Soon as I get home
12. Floetry â Say yes
13. D’ Angelo â How does it feel
Founder and Creator of Singersroom.com and IncredibleWork.com. Follow me on Instagram at @gary.gentles.