After much teasing with two album covers, and various singles (“Beware,” “Fire”), Big Sean finally reveals the full tracklisting for his sophomore LP, Hall Of Fame. He calls on fellow hip-hop heads Nas, Kid Cudi, Juicy J, and Young Jeezy, as well as enlisting singers James Fauntleroy, Ellie Goulding, Miguel, and Jhene Aiko.
With all those features, no sign of a Detroit rapper reunion with Eminem, though. Last month, Sean told Power 105.1 The Breakfast Club that he and Em hit the studio together, and they had to "wait and see" where it will end up. If not on Hall Of Fame, somewhere else, maybe?
While we wait, check out the confirmed Hall Of Fame tracklisting, out Aug. 27:
1. Nothing Is Stopping You
3. 10 2 10
4. Toyota Music
5. You Don’t Know
6. Beware (Feat. Lil Wayne & Jhené Aiko)
7. First Chain (Feat. Nas & Kid Cudi)
8. Mona Lisa
10. Milf (Feat. Nicki Minaj & Juicy J)
11. Sierra Leone / Greedy Ho’s
12. It’s Time (Feat. Jeezy & Payroll)
13. World Ablaze (Feat. James Fauntleroy)
14. Ashley (Feat. Miguel)
15. All Figured Out