Did anyone know Ciara hates being called the Princess of Crunk-N-B ? If you didn’t, you should know she doesn’t like that.
In a revealing “10 Things You Don’t Know About Me” letter she posted via Twitter
Tuesday, Ciara discussed that label, what love means to her and how she handles lies and gossip about her and her career (among other things).
Read it below:
“10 Things You Don’t Know About Me”
1. My name came from a perfume.
2. I wake up and fall asleep to ESPN every day. Sports are the wooh-sah of my day.
3. Being called the Princess, Queen or anything of Crunk-N-B is that sh*t I don’t like! The music I make is R-N-B/Pop 🙂
4. Sometimes I think about going back 2 college because I missed that experience.
5. I pray every night before I go to bed.
6. Giving up is not an option in my book.
7. The only thing I fear is not having family, kids and love. I believe that without love you have nothing.
8. Sometimes I want to speak on the lies people make up, but over the years I’ve learned the truth always reveals itself on its own.
9. I’ve had people that I love the most hurt me the most, but it’s made me wiser.
10. “One Woman Army” = “Ciara”