Connect with us

Stevie Wonder Safe After LA Blaze, Refutes Report That House Burned Down

News

Stevie Wonder Safe After LA Blaze, Refutes Report That House Burned Down

Stevie Wonder has shot down reports his home was left a smoldering ruin by a wildfire burning in the foothills around Los Angeles. The fire at the northern edge of the heavily populated San Fernando Valley has destroyed 19 homes since a downed power line sparked the blaze on Monday. The New York Post reported on Thursday that Wonder’s home was one of those that went up in flames and that all his musical memorabilia had been destroyed. “I’m grateful to say that my house was not burned down in the fire,” Wonder said in a statement. “I extend my sympathies to anyone who may have been touched by this horrendous event.” Shelley Selover, a spokeswoman for Wonder, said the singer does not even have a house in the immediate area hit by the fire, although he does have a home in the San Fernando Valley. Wonder, 58, has won 25 Grammy Awards. His hits include “Superstition” and “My Cherie Amour.” SRC: Reuters

You may also like...

Click to comment

More in News

Advertisement

Trending

Advertisement

JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER

Advertisement
To Top