Eat Up!: Singersroom's Thanksgiving PlaylistThu, Nov 22, 2012 Features,
1) Brandy - "Wildest Dreams" - Serve up your apps to Brandy’s second single. A slight head nod wouldn’t hurt your guest.
2) Maxwell - "Love You" - Can’t go wrong with Maxwell to soothe the mind and now the palate.
3) Ari Lennox - "La La La La" - A great way to start off the main course is with some good soul music.
4) Robin Thicke - "All Tied Up" - With his pure voice, Robin Thicke is sure the mood just right.
5) Frank Ocean - "Pink Matter" - Second plate of soul food, second helping of soul music.
6) R. Kelly - "Share My Love" - Who else to spread a little cheer, but R.Kelly. “Share My Love”
7) John Legend - "Save Room" - This classic John track makes for a peaceful atmosphere
8) Elle Varner - "I Don’t Care" - Digest with Elle’s latest single.
9) Rihanna - "Diamonds" - Lead single from “Unapologetic”, Diamonds loosens up the atmosphere and gets everyone prepared for dessert.
10) Miguel - "Where’s The Fun In Forever" - As you past you’re the sweet potato pie around, Miguel’s track is a great way to end dinner.