Nowadays, you can’t turn on the TV or radio without hearing mention of R&B phenomenon Chris Brown. With a string of hit songs, a recent performance on the coveted Saturday Night Live, and three Grammy nominations, now is the perfect time for the singer-songwriter to release his new album, F.A.M.E. Produced by Jive Records, Brown’s album is set for release on March 22.
He assures that, “F.A.M.E. is me giving fans every aspect of who I am as far as my art, my culture, and my concepts.”
Brown has experienced chart-topping success with his recent single “Look At Me Now” which features Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes. A video clip for the song will premiere on VEVO in mid-March. This week the song rose to No. 1 as the most increased song on the Urban Mainstream charts for the third consecutive week. It also reached No. 6 at Urban Singles within the first month of its release.
The success of “Look At Me Now” is preceded by recent No. 1 singles, “Deuces” featuring Tyga and Kevin McCall and “No BS.” “Deuces” exceeded expectations by earning Brown a Grammy nomination for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration in addition to resting at the No. 1 spot for 10 weeks. “No BS” deserves the same amount of praise as it currently resides on Urban Singles Top 10 charts.
This album explores Brown’s versatility and musical abilities as he boasted collaborations with a wide range of performers like Justin Bieber, Wiz Khalifa, Lil Wayne, Ludacris and more. He says, “There are songs from all genres: from street records to others that are real soul, 808 heavy that you’ll hear in the club, and then others are strictly for the heart; songs that your mom and grandma can listen to and love.”
The triple-threat goes further to say, “On this album some of the songs are more grown-up.” Brown also co-wrote a majority of the album, pushing his creativity to new heights.
Track listing for F.A.M.E.:
1. Deuces featuring Tyga & Kevin McCall (Produced by Kevin McCall/Co-Written by Chris Brown)
2. Up 2 You (Produced by the Underdogs)
3. No Bs featuring Kevin McCall (Produced by Tha Bizness/Co-Written by Chris Brown)
4. Look At Me Now featuring Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes (Produced by Diplo, AfroJack and Free School/Co-Written by Chris Brown)
5. She Ain’t You (Produced by Free School/Co-Written by Chris Brown)
6. Say It With Me (Produced by Harmony/Co-Written by Chris Brown)
7. Yeah 3X (Produced by DJ Frank E/Co-Written by Chris Brown)
8. Next to You featuring Justin Bieber (Produced by The Messinger/Co-Written by Chris Brown)
9. All Back (Produced by Timothy Bloom)
10. Wet The Bed featuring Ludacris (Produced by Bigg D/Co-Written by Chris Brown)
11. Oh My Love (Produced by Harmony/Co-Written by Chris Brown)
12. Should’ve Kissed You (Produced by Brian Kennedy & T-Wiz/ Co-Produced & Co-Written by Chris Brown)
13. Beautiful People featuring Benny Benassi (Bonus) (Produced by Benny & Alle Benassi/Co-Written by Chris Brown)
A deluxe version of F.A.M.E. will also be available. It offers the following additional tracks:
14. Bomb featuring Wiz Khalifa (Produced by Free School/Co-Written by Chris Brown)
15. Love Them Girls featuring Game (Produced by Polow Da Don/Co-Written by Chris Brown)
16. Paper, Scissors, Rock featuring Timbaland & Big Sean (Produced by Timberland and Jroc)
17. Beg For It (Produced by the Stereotypes/Co-Written by Chris Brown)