Chris Brown can seem like a man of mystery sometimes, but in a short piece for US Weekly called “25 Things You Don’t Know About Me,” he’s letting fans in on a few facts about himself.
Some of the many things he reveals is that he doesn’t eat beef or pork and that he’s a “neat freak.” But there’s one thing on the list that I don’t think many people knew at all: Breezy owns 14 Burger King franchises!
People have said he needs to “grow up,” but this suggests he’s not immature when it comes to securing his financial future! (Everyone knows this music thing may not last)!
Learn a few things about Chris and peep his entire list below:
1. I am a neat freak.
2. I listen to Sango and Hippie Sabotage on Pandora.
3. I’m the only singer who has been incarcerated and had a No. 1 record at the same time.
4. I’ve trained in martial arts and boxing.
5. I own 14 Burger Kings.
6. I paint monsters that are mirror images of people’s negative views of me.
7. I was 13 when I got my first tattoo.
8. I don’t bite my tongue.
9. I freestyle all my songs.
10. I love to paint murals, and then I donate most of the profits to charity.
11. I recently went to church for the first time in 15 years and loved it.
12. I am a huge comic book fan.
13. I direct or codirect and edit all my videos.
14. I bought my mom a $1 million dollar house when I was 15 years old.
15. I don’t eat beef or pork.
16. I talk to a pastor twice a week.
17. When I was 6, I witnessed a relative attempt to commit suicide.
18. I’m a man of many emotions.
19. My first car was a Lamborghini.
20. I smile a lot because this world doesn’t allow for people to cry.
21. After creating my clothing line, I made $4 million in the first year.
22. I love dancing with my daughter [Royalty, 15 months].
23. I love to help choose my daughter’s outfits.
24. Success or money never changed who I am as a person.
25. I think the best thing God created was a woman.