You may not see any snakes during Nicki Minaj's performance of her latest single "Anaconda" at the upcoming MTV VMAs.
According to TMZ, a female dancer was bitten by a 6-foot long snake, believed to be an anaconda, during rehearsals for Sunday's show.
Minaj was performing on stage during the incident. The dancer is currently being treated at a nearby hospital.
The non-venomous snake was removed in a container; although not poisonous, an anaconda can still transmit bacteria, which can lead to serious infections.
Speedy recovery to the dancer! We will have to wait and see if Minaj still uses the snakes during Sunday's performance.
We're guessing she will need another surprise for viewers since the jig is up on this one!