Actor and "Glee" star Cory Monteith's cause of death has been revealed and it includes heroin use.
Officials released results of the late talent's autopsy report Tuesday, claiming that he died as a result of "mixed-drug toxicity, involving heroin and alcohol."
As previously reported, Monteith was found dead in his 21st floor hotel room at the Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel in Vancouver Saturday, July 13.
Staff discovered his body after he missed his noon check out time. He had been at the hotel for a week.
Monteith was 31 at the time of his death.