Leopard will be one of the hottest animal prints of fall, but in order to stand out (in a good way), you have to know how to properly rock it. Here’ how:
1. Shoes – Slipping on a pair of leopard platform pumps or ankle boots is one of the sexiest ways to wear animal print. You’ll just want to pair them with a solid-colored dress (any color works!) or a pair of jeans with solid-colored top. Avoid wearing anything printed or extra loud so it won’t clash with your shoes.
2. Handbag – A simple way to add a touch of animal print to any outfit is with a leopard or cheetah handbag or clutch. You can easily replace your classic black tote or satchel with an animal print one. It’ll jazz up any outfit. Also, an animal print clutch is the perfect accessory for a night out on the town.
3. Scarf – The easiest way to rock animal print is with a scarf. If the scarf is cotton or chiffon, you could easily wear it with a neutral colored top or jacket. A silk animal print scarf is perfect to wear with a dress, or you can even be creative and wear it as a pretty headband.
4. Pants – The trendiest way to rock animal print this season is with a knockout leopard jumpsuit, which is the perfect outfit for a date or girls’ night. If you don’t want to wear an all-over animal print, opt for pants instead. You can choose from harem pants, leggings or even jeans depending on your personal preference. However, our favorite pick is a pair of leopard harem pants paired with a white tee and black boyfriend blazer.
5. Dress – Say goodbye to your LBD (little black dress) and hello to an animal print dress this season. Just make sure your accessories are muted so you don’t take away from the main attraction: the dress. When you walk into the room (or club or wherever), all eyes will be on you. —— By: Crystal Tate