Lauryn Hill is one of the greatest artist and there is nothing that can compare to her style and talent! She always had an eccentric style, mixing vintage and Boho pieces.
Her style is funky at times but has simplicity. I’m a huge fan of her personal style because its unique and she thinks out of the box, never conforming to society trends and fads. Its called being Iconic. L Boogie is back on the scene and not disappointing us with her hippie vibe.
Lauryn Hill’s outfit from her performance at Gansevoort Park Avenue.
1. ASOS Cropped PU Biker Jacket With Faded Finish
$90 – asos.com
2. Dimepiece Designs The Mr. Madame Button-Up W/ Bow-Tie, Tops (S/S) for Women
$68 $50 – karmaloop.com
3. Rhinestones On Split Ring
$25 – topshop.com
4. NBB1424 Three Design Bangle GOLD
$3 – makemechic.com
5. House Of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Cocktail Ring
$84 $41 – my-wardrobe.com
6. MNG by MangoÂ® 2 Piece Set Bangle Bracelets
$40 – jcpenney.com
7. Concave Ring
$28 – topshop.com
8. The Wing’s the Thing Cuff
$24 – modcloth.com
9. SUEDE STONE EARRINGS 2
$14 – bakersshoes.com
Schnia Hollywood is a fashion writer and owner of Rewynd Vintage a specialty vintage store for the fashion savvy.
—— By: Schnia Roseberry