R. Kelly may be eying the month of September for the first album to be released since he was acquitted of child pornography charges in 2008. The noted singer/songwriter/producer has remained mum about the exact concept of the album, which he is now labeling as “Untitled,” but seems to be gearing up for a big comeback this fall. Potentially eying September, already laced with fresh albums from Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Usher, and rumored Toni Braxton and Christina Aguilera efforts, Kelly could be up for a battle should he decide to return in September. For now, Kelly is content with a mixtape released with DJ Skee of Sirius XM’s new radio show “Skeetox”. Speaking with Rap-Up, Skee confirmed that Kelly is in fact looking into a fall release for “Untitled” Thursday. R. Kelly’s last effort, 2007s “Double Up” featured collaborations with Usher (“Same Girl”), T-Pain, T.I., Huey and Ludacris. The album was later certfied Platinum.
– 30 Best Songs for Instagram Stories
– 20 Songs with High Notes
– 20 Great Songs to Dedicate to Your Son
– 20 Songs about Coming Home
– 20 Songs to Describe Your Life
– 20 Love Songs for Him
– 20 Popular Songs with a Steady Beat
– 20 Songs to Describe Yourself
– 20 Songs to Dedicate to Your Brother
– 20 Best Sing Along Party Songs
– 20 Karaoke Songs for Low Female Voices
– 20 Best Throwback Songs
– 20 Songs for Video Montage
Since 2005, Singersroom has been the voice of R&B around the world. Connect with us via social media below.