Rihanna ‘Confirmed’ Assault Victim In Chris Brown Case, New Details Emerge

R&B/Pop singer Rihanna has been confirmed, despite privacy laws, as the alleged victim in the Chris Brown battery case. News site TMZ, confirmed that the “Disturbia” star is listed on official documents under her legal name Robyn Fenty. As previously reported, R&B singer and boyfriend, Chris Brown surrendered to the Los Angeles Police Department after an early morning altercation and alleged battery just minutes from his hotel and a Pre-Grammy party hosted by Clive Davis. According to TMZ, sources are now saying Rihanna was assaulted with a deadly weapon in addition to Brown allegedly punching the singer who is said to have visible marks and cuts. Both Brown an Rihanna canceled their anticipated Grammy Award performances and pre-planned appearances just hours before the annual celebration often billed as “music’s biggest night”. Brown has also hired famed attorney Mark Geragos, who assisted Pop Icon Michael Jackson during his much-talked-about ‘child molestation’ case. In addition to the aforementioned developments, a 2007 interview with Giant Magazine is shedding light on Chris Brown’s childhood. Speaking with Giant two years ago, Brown, talking about his father, said “He used to hit my mom.” “He made me terrified all the time, terrified like I had to pee on myself. I remember one night he made her nose bleed. I was crying and thinking, ‘I’m just gonna go crazy on him one day.” Brown confessed “I hate him to this day” in the same interview. As reportedly early Monday, Chris Brown is free after posting $50,000 bail. The singer is also due in court March 5th. Publicists for Rihanna released a statement Sunday claiming “Rihanna is well. Thank you for concern and support.”

Singersroom

Since 2005, Singersroom has been the voice of R&B around the world. Connect with us via social media below.

View all posts by Singersroom →