Featured

Spice Girls Concert Cancellation E-mail a ‘Fake’

The Spice Girls have shot down reports that a concert in Argentina has been canceled, after a story appeared on several websites claiming they had. A spokesperson said an e-mail sent to fans claiming they had dropped the Buenos Aires concert due to high demand for their other dates was “fake.” In a statement, the Spice Girls’ spokesman said: “The Spice Girls would like to make it clear that they have not cancelled their Buenos Aires show. “A story has appeared on several websites that includes a fake e-mail and competition from the girls. The fake e-mail claims that due to the demand so far in the UK and the US this show is going to be cancelled. “The e-mail goes onto say that they will be running some competitions for their South American fans to travel to the UK to watch a show. “This is not the case and this email is 100% unofficial and has nothing to do with the Spice Girls.” The Spice Girls will kick off their world tour on December 2 in Vancouver, moving on to San Jose, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago and Boston; then across the Atlantic to play Manchester and 17 nights at the O2, in London. At the end of January their tour takes them back to North America for gigs in Boston, Toronto and New York. Dates in South American, Cape Town, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Sydney are still to be finalized, according to the band’s website.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

To Top