Sunday Best, Gospel Star BeBe Winans Says Allegations Are Inconsistent, Official Statement

BET Sunday Best Host and Grammy Award winning Gospel singer BeBe Winans has released an official statement surrounding allegations that he assaulted his ex-wife. In the statement released late Friday, Winans says: “To be accused of these allegations, which arose out of a child custody right dispute and my desire to spend time with our children as court ordered, is nothing less than heart wrenching.” “Since I choose to say nothing negative about my children’s mother, I will make no comment other than to say the allegations are inconsistent with my character and the foundation upon which I was raised and I am prayerful that the matter is straightened out very soon for the sake of our children.”Winans was reportedly booked on a ‘domestic violence’ charge earlier this week.

Singersroom

Since 2005, Singersroom has been the voice of R&B around the world. Connect with us via social media below.

View all posts by Singersroom →