Out of the upcoming ten best fall trends I have narrowed down the best of six. These trends are practical and I’m a firm believer of transition outfits from work to cocktails.
1. Let’s start with the new “LBD” little black dress as seen on the runways it’s body conscious leaving more room to eat because of the extra space. This look flatters all shapes and sizes.
2. Next we have the 70’s style color block sweater this is perfect for the office and you can incorporate this sweater into your weekend get up with skinny jeans, and pair with your favorite flats or pumps.
3. Then we have the 30’s and 40’s style dresses seen on the runway of Miu Miu and Louis Vuitton, this is personally my favorite being that I have many vintage dresses of similar style, their so easy to just throw on when in doubt.
4. I have been a fan of the 50’s style Peplum skirts which I only tried it in dress form, this style is perfect for boyish frames.
5. The sheer shoulder dress is another hot item that’s actually on my wish list , perfect for my upcoming birthday! You can wear this style to corporate events and perfect for a first date (not the movies)!
6. Last we have the 70’s Mod dresses, I think their uber cute in color block styles brings out your GROOVY side (Yay baby) you can feel like your in Austin Powers with this get up but its fun and stylish. To play down the bright colors wear a solid dark hue blazer or sweater and your office ready, going out to a party you can opt for a chain belt or leave as it! This look is great with a set of hoop earrings.
I hope you enjoyed my picks of the Fall trends and try at least one. I have included style for less options under $100 for each Trend. Stay Fab! —— By: Schnia Roseberry