10 Song Selections for Prince William & Miss Catherine's Wedding ReceptionFri, Apr 22, 2011 Features,
1. C&C Music Factory - "Gonna Make You Sweat" - This song is simply a party starter. The royal family sweats to the music too. This is one of those dance songs that is perfect for getting people to do their most embarrassing dances. (I think I could imagine the queen doing the running man with the prime minister.)
2. R. Kelly - "Step in the Name of Love" - This song is for the ladies and gentlemen with the polished moves. Make sure you practice your steps before you dance to this song Prince William.
3. Jagged Edge - "Let’s Get Married" - The song Let's Get Married" says everything there needs to be said about marriage and it is a fun up-tempo song everyone loves.
4. Naughty by Nature – "O.P.P." - This is a Hip Hop song with a familiar Jackson 5 sample that gives it a universal R&B touch. This song will work because everyone loves to scream O.P.P. ("You down with O.P.P.? Yeah, you know me!")
5. Michael Jackson - "Don’t Stop Till You get Enough" – There is no party without playing a little Michael Jackson.
6. House of Pain – "Jump Around" - This song is all about jumping around and having fun doing it. This song is perfect for the Royal Wedding Reception because even in Cypress Hill's video they are paying tribute to Great Britain.
7. Cupid - "Cupid Shuffle" - Shuffle is a simple line dance that anyone can pick up. If you’re not familiar with this dance, a wedding would be the perfect time to practice.
8. Beyonce - Single Ladies - This song is great for ladies to dance immediately after the throwing of the flower bouquet. Nothing like some good old sisterly bonding on the dance floor.
9. Madonna - Vogue – If you can’t coordinate those legs and move on the dance floor at least you can vogue. The only thing you need to do this simple dance is your hands and some style. Even the guest of the Royal Family can do this.
10. Kool & The Gang - Celebration – It is all about the Royal Family and celebrating the union between the beautiful Prince William and Miss Catherine.
------ By: DOC