This summer get ready to wear bold and fun outfits, already being worn by some of your favorite artists. From neon colors to mix-n-matching exotic prints, you won’t know where to start. Here are some basic and simple rules to follow to make your life much easier.
1. Wear a mini with your bikini to the beach. At night add a dressy top and throw on your heels for a night out with the girls.
2. Wear a crop top and denim shorts with a cute pair of gladiators or cuffed sandals to a BBQ or concert.
3. Are you as daring as Rihanna? If so, mix two different prints. Just make sure the color tones are within the same family. You can also try a striped top with a flower print skirt or leggings.
4. Bright colors liven up any outfit in the office or outdoors. Combine two colors, whether it’s shorts and an accessory or sandals and a top. Every thing else must be kept in neutral colors to balance out the outfit. If you are not too sure, but tempted, add one piece of color. Check out Adrienne’s beige vest with matching sandals and bright watermelon colored shorts.
5. Lace up or caged heels work great with a pair boyfriend jeans, cargo pants, leggings, dresses, skirts, alright you get the point. Pick a nude or black color to be able to pair them up with any outfit this summer, like these Nine West Jemmia for $89.
From day to night, beach to cookouts, you can now wear them all through out the season.
—— By: Karina Martinez